Monday, December 3, 2012

Gingerbread in Disguise

      I bought this great activity from  Mrs. Miner last weekend, and I am loving the gingerbread men in disguise that my kinders have brought in this week!
                                    My assistant made a bulletin board in the hall to show them off.
                                                 Here are some close-ups of some of them
                                                              So many creative ideas!!
I am also doing an exchange with other classrooms, and we have already received Gingerbread boys and girls, from NC, California, Maryland, Texas, and Michigan.  I will post pictures of that bulletin board soon.

4 comments:

  1. Great submissions! Thanks for sharing, Ann! I just shared your post on my fan page...hope it brings you some traffic!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow--lots of people want to see your gingerbread men in disguise--thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks-- I think this my favorite family project ever!!

      Delete

I love it when you comment!!